Di Octyl Maleate (DOM)
Leveraging on our immense industrial experience and huge familiarity with this domain, we have come up with a vast collection of Di-Octyl Maleate. In line with the industry defined norms and quality guidelines, our provided plethora of products are hugely appreciated and acknowledged in the industry owing to their purity. These are available with us in numerous packaging.
- DOM is used in Resins to Provide Elasticity and Flexibility.
- DOM is co-Monomer which can be Polymerized with Poly Vinyl Acetates, Poly Vinyl Chloride(PVC), Acrylates as well as Stearates in Pressure sensitive Adhesives.
- DOM is used the production of Adhesives, Emulsion Paints, Surface, Textile Coatings and Wetting Agents, Textile Adhesives and Plastic Bandings.
- DOM is employed as an Additive for improving Low temperature Fluidity of Fuel Oils.
- DOM is used as Surfactant Intermediate.
- DOM is a Colorless Oily Liquid.
PACKING: In New HDPE Drums of 220 kgs & iso Tanks.
|Specific Gravity||At 27°C /||0.867-0.877|
|Acidity, Max||Wt. %||0.01|
|Moisture Content, Max||Wt. %||0.1|
|Ester Contents, Min||By GLC%||98|
|Distillation Range||112ºC-119ºC (Min. 95%)|