Di-Butyl Maleate (DBM)
By using advanced manufacturing technology, we are involved in manufacturing superior quality Di-Butyl Maleate. DBM is used as internal plasticizer along with polyvinyl acetate to improve tack properties, surface adhesion and film properties. In copolymer formulations, this replaces costly monomer 2-ethyl acrylate. This is used to impart weather resistant coating on leather. Known for being colorless and oily, this liquid is highly affordable. This is supplied after the approval of quality auditors.
- DBM is used for Copolymers Applications involving PVC and Vinyl Acetates.
- DBM is used as an Internal Plasticizer with Polyvinyl Acetate to improving Tack Properties , Films Properties and Adhesion to Surface.
- DBM is used for creating Sulfosuccinates in Detergents and Paints.
- DBM replace costly Monomer 2-Ethyl Acrylate in Copolymer Formulations.
- DBM is used in Organic Synthesis, In the productions of derivatives of Succinic Acid.
- DBM is also used in Plastisols, Dispersions, Coating Adhesives and Synthetic Lubricants.
- DBM is a Colourless Oily Liquid.
PACKING: IN New HDPE Drums of 220 KGs & iso Tanks.
|Specific Gravity||At 27°C /||0.992-0.996|
|Moisture Content||Wt.%||0.04 Min|
|Refractive Index||At 27°C||1.452-1.456|
|Ester Contents||By GLC%||98.00 Min|
|Ester Value||By Chemical Analysis||475-500|