Di-Octyl Phthalate (DOP)
In compliance with industrial norms, we manufacture premium quality Di-Octyl Phthalate. This is the most widely used general purpose plasticizer for cellulose nitrates, polyvinyl chloride and other copolymers of vinyl chloride and vinyl acetate. This is known for features such as compatibility, low volatility, resistance to heat and UV rays, flexibility, low temperature flexibility and low water extraction. DOP also display excellent electrical properties. This is used for manufacturing leather clothes, raincoats, footwear compounds and other products. This is insoluble in water but miscible in mineral oils.
- DOP is the most widely used general purpose plasticizer for poly vinyl chloride, cellulose nitrates and vinyl chloride/vinyl acetate copolymers. It offers the best combination of properties such as compatibility, low volatility, flexibility, excellent electrical characteristics, heat and ultra violet light resistance, permanence, low temperature flexibility and low water extraction.
- DOP as a versatile primary plasticizer, has made significant contribution to the phenomenol growth of PVC Compound and its allied applications.
- DOP is used for manufacturing Leather Cloth, Footwear, Raincoats, Cable Compounds, Toys, Flexible Pipes, Packaging, Paints, PVC Films/Sheets and Rubber Products etc.
- DOP is a colorless, oily liquid, miscible with mineral oils but insoluble in water.
- DOP is used as a Solvent for Essential Oils and Perfumes and in Paints & Varnishes also.
- PACKING: In New HDPE Drums of 2220 kgs & iso Tanks.
|Specific Gravity||At 27°C /||0.980-|
|Moisture Content||Wt.%||0.04 Min|
|Refractive Index||At 27°C||1.484-1.488|
|Ester Contents||By GLC%||99.00 Min|
|Ester Value||By Chemical Analysis||284-290|