Di-Butyl Phthalate (DBP)
The superior quality Di Butyl Phthalate manufactured by us is known for its excellent usage as plasticizer in PVA, PVC, synthetic resins, synthetic rubber and many others. This is also used as solvent for paints, perfume oils, paper coatings, safety glass, adhesives, explosives, pesticides and many others. This is also used as mite repellent. This is colorless, oily, stable and non-volatile liquids of low toxicity. This is supplied to clients at affordable prices in a timely and prompt manner.
- DBP has got excellent application as a Plasticizer in PVC Nitrocellulose Lacquers, Plastics, Water Tubing’s, Footwear, Synthetic Resins Synthetic Rubber Compounds & Sheets , Rubber Hoses, Automobile Parts& Accessories and Rubber Erasers etc.
- DBP is used in safety Glass Industries where Film Layers are used to strength the glass.
- DBP is in manufacturing of Polymer Emulsions for Adhesives (Fevicol Type) in Textile Wet Processing Products, Paper Coating Industries.
- DBP is used in Pesticide Industries as a Solvent and is used as a Mite Repellent.
- DBP is used in Surface Coating Industry i.e, Paints & Pigments and in Printing Inks.
- DBP is used in Epoxy Sealants, Floor Polish & Sealers.
- DBP is Colouress, Stable, Non-Volatile Oily Liquid of Low Toxicity.
PACKING: In New HDPE Drums of 220 kgs & iso Tanks.
|Specific Gravity||At 27°C /||1.035-1.045|
|Moisture Content||Wt.%||0.04 Min|
|Refractive Index||At 27°C||1.489-1.495|
|Ester Contents||By GLC%||99.00 Min|
|Ester Value||By Chemical Analysis||399-405|